**∆9 THCO Acetate is a hemp-derived**
Hempton Farms’ Partnership with Mo Goodies Presents the Mo Goodies Vape Cartridge.
About ∆9 THCO Vape Cartridge
Strain: Dosi Mango
Our ∆9 THCO Vape Cartridge is made with safe compounds and is the strongest and highest-quality ∆9 THCO product on the market. It is incredibly smooth when vaped. It has an initial onset time of 10-20 minutes with effects continuing to increase for up to an hour after inhalation for some. Ingesting this product has a similar onset of delta 8 or delta 9. Some users report this product can be as much as 3 times more potent than delta 8 or delta 9.
IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU ONLY TAKE 1 PUFF AND WAIT 20-45 MINUTES BEFORE TAKING ANOTHER PUFF TO ASSESS YOUR TOLERANCE LEVEL. DO NOT ASSUME YOUR DELTA 8 OR DELTA 9 TOLERANCE TRANSLATES TO THIS COMPOUND.
Each 1ml ∆9 THCO vape contains approximately:
- 1 ml total oil
- 70% ∆9 THCO
- 33% ∆8 THCO
- 7% terpenes – Dosi Mango
- no VG, PG, PEG, Vitamin E, MCT, or any other cutting agent
Our THC-O vape cartridges are compatible with a 510-compatible battery. You will need to have a 510-compatible battery. Batteries are not included with our vapes and must be purchased separately. Attach the cartridge to a 510-compatible battery and inhale with lips around the mouthpiece. Do not unscrew the mouthpiece. Keep at room temperature and upright to prevent leaking.
Keep out of sunlight and in a cool, dark place for the most extended life of the product. The product may go bad or lose its potency if subjected to extreme heat or sunlight for long periods.
DO NOT DRIVE OR OPERATE ANY MACHINERY WHILE USING THIS PRODUCT
Consult a physician before using this product.
Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or if you have any diagnosed or undiagnosed health conditions. Must be 21 years or older to purchase or use. Must be legal in your state or territory to purchase or use.
only. It is not medical advice, and our ∆9 THCO disposable vape cartridge does not diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases, conditions, or any other ailments. You may have an entirely different experience. We do not suggest in any way, shape, or form, that your experience will be the same.
We do not have sufficient data to say anything definitively, but ∆9 THCO metabolites may trigger many drug tests looking for delta 9 THC metabolites. As a precaution, you should not take this product if you need to pass a drug test.
Important Product Notes
- DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IN ANY MANNER NOT RECOMMENDED BY A DOCTOR.
- This ∆9 THCO vape cartridge may affect blood pressure, heart rate, and/or intraocular pressure in some people. If you have any known or unknown heart, blood pressure, eye, eye pressure, or similar/related issues, do not use this product unless recommended by a doctor.
- ∆9 THCO will likely cause you to fail a drug test. Do not use this product if you need to pass a drug test.
- This ∆9 THCO vape cartridge can be intoxicating to some people. Do not drive or operate any machinery while using this product. Consult a doctor before using this product.
- There is supposed to be air at the top of the tank. Over time the oil gradually soaks into the coil area creating space at the top of the tank. This can be as much as 40% of the total amount, making tanks appear partly unfilled.
- Our ∆9 THCO vape cartridge is legal according to federal law and many state laws. Our ∆9 THCO is 100% derived from hemp and does not contain more than 0.3% ∆9THC. Hempton Farms is not responsible for knowing whether this product is legal in your state or territory and you assume full responsibility for all liabilities pertaining to your purchase.
All THC-O vape cartridge purchases require age verification for retail customers.